Website Hyatt Regency Lake Washington
We are looking for qualified Spa Therapist’s to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our guests, who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different guest needs and objectives.
Our ideal candidates will have availability 3-5 days per week plus some holidays. We seek one full-time and one part-time Massage Therapist who enjoys a set weekly schedule with the opportunity to extend hours as desired for business needs. Our Licensed Therapists are service orientated individuals whose goal is to provide the most luxurious massage and body treatment experiences available. This position reports to the Spa Coordinator and/or Spa Manager.
· Positive attitude.
· Proven work experience as a Massage Therapist.
· Must be a team player.
· Hands on experience in massage techniques.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· The ability to engage with clients in a calm, relaxing manner.
· Ability to work without direct supervision at times, must be independent and reliable.
· Provide clients with information on different types of massages and services offered, and assist them in choosing the treatment that is most appropriate for them.
· Massage clients during scheduled appointments and ensure that they have a relaxing and healing experience.
· Advise clients on a massage schedule for future visits.
· Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
· User level computer skills for check-ins + checkouts, etc.
This opportunity can blossom into a Leadership position.
Medical, dental, vision, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.