Website Northwest Wellness
The Licensed Massage Therapist treats patients by using generally accepted massage technics and modalities in treatment of the muscles and other soft tissues of the body. The Licensed Massage Therapist is accountable for provide cutting edge, personalized, collaborative, and safe treatments to manage and treat a diverse array of conditions and provide a 5-star patient experience.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Provide massage therapy for an array of patient conditions varying from routine to complex.
2. Answer patient questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
3. Collaborate with other providers to create and follow treatment plans that achieve
maximal patient results.
4. Safeguard the patient experience by maintaining confidentiality, upholding safety
standards, and ensuring patient comfort.
5. Maintain exceptional charting and documentation practices.
6. Attend clinic events, promotions, meetings, and trainings.
7. Build positive working relationships with coworkers, value and respect diversity, and
support team goals
8. Remain current on techniques, certifications, and professional requirements and
bring changes to the attention of the team.
9. Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to procedures. Perform any tasks
to assist in keeping the office sanitized and efficient.
10. Always integrate safety policies and procedures into daily practice.
11. Abide by all Washington State Massage Therapy Laws and Guidelines.
12. Any other duties as assigned. Position may also be modified to accommodate the
specific needs of the business.
• Massage Therapist License with the State of Washington
• Massage Therapist Certification from an Accredited School/Program
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
• Up to date on the latest massage therapy practices and a desire to provide cutting-
Job title Reports to FLSA Status
• Technical proficiency in computer usage and ability to learn new systems quickly
• Drive, adaptability, and integrity
• Able to speak, read and write English fluently
• Ability to pass a criminal background check per company policy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com