Yoga Teacher Training ~ Yoga Alliance Approved*
We are pleased to announce that Purna Yoga is offering their elite 200-Hour yoga teacher training course at the Northwest Academy of Healing Arts Winter – Spring 2019 in Seattle!
Our Course Teaches:
A. Technical knowledge on how to teach yoga that is safe, alignment based, effective, transformational, and accessible to all body types, based on an authentic Indian lineage, designed to make you a confident teacher.
B. Joyful, energizing and feel-good lifestyle that supports your purpose so that you don’t just teach yoga, you learn to live yoga.
C. How to be an exceptional student so that you can become an exceptional teacher.
In Our Purna Yoga Teacher Training Course You Will Learn:
• Alignment-based asana including actions, alignment, contraindications, prop use, preparation, adjustments and more for over 35 poses
• Pranayama – discovering your priceless breath
• Series and flow sequences unique to Purna Yoga, taught around the world
• Ancient yogic philosophy and wisdom to support you each day
• Heartfull™ Meditation and lifestyle that help you open your Heart Chakra and live your purpose
• Fundamentals of teaching, including elocution, poetry, inspiration and safety
• Comprehensive Eastern and Western nutritional principles
• Simple and highly effective therapeutic training
• Detailed anatomy that is easy to learn
• The power of love, respect, ethics and boundaries
• About the subtle energies of the body – unique to Purna Yoga
• How to get started in your business right away
• How to use the amazing wall rope system to enhance your postures
• How to continue your life-long learning to feel more alive, and shine
Students will have two weekends of special classes taught by Purna Yoga Co-founders Aadil Palkhivala and Savitri at the Alive and Shine Center.
Fridays: 6:00-9:00 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am-7:00pm (with 1 hour lunch break)
Sundays: 9:30 am-7:30 pm(with 1 hour lunch break)
|January 18-20||February 1-3||February 15-17|
|March 1-3||March 15-17||March 29-31|
|April 12-14||April 26-28||May 10-12|
$4,400 – Priority Registration (Enroll by November 20, 2018) – SAVE $800
$5,200 – Regular Registration
*Payment Plans available
Course Location: Seattle Massage School Campus
How to Enroll:
Call 425-746-7476 to reserve your spot with a $100 non-refundable deposit
Email Stephanie at [email protected]
We will email you a link to download the application and will contact you within a few days to confirm your enrollment.
Learn more about Purna Yoga College at www.PurnaYoga.com.