Website Counterpoint Massage
Pain relief and recovery for every athlete
Counterpoint Massage is looking for an additional massage therapist to join us at our Beacon Hill, Seattle location. We’ve recently remodeled and expanded our office, and are excited to be growing!
We provide treatment-based and supportive massage for the everyday athlete. If you’ve been wanting to work with more active clients in your practice, Counterpoint is a great fit for you. We see occasional auto and L&I claims, but our client base is mostly self-pay, with consistent tips.
We are looking to fill 3-4 days, Sunday through Wednesday, but shifts can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Active WA license and liability insurance
- Capability to work autonomously and handle all aspects of the client experience, from initial reception through payment and re-booking
- $40+ per massage hour, and regular opportunities for advancement
- PTO (vacation + sick leave)
- Laundry service
- Up to $500 yearly reimbursement for continuing education, licensure, liability insurance costs
For more information:
Email [email protected] with any questions. Please include resume with introductory email to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org