Website Long Chiropractic Center
Established in 2002, Long Chiropractic has been a staple of the Ravenna community and is looking to expand its customer offerings by adding a licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) to the mix. We are looking for a caring, motivated, and responsible therapist who has knowledge of how to care for general wellness and prevention, pediatric care, and auto and work-related Injury. We believe that massage therapists provide a valuable service that is essential in the healing process and know our customers will appreciate it.
Our office prides itself on good communication with patients and internal team members. The ideal candidate has stellar communication skills, can perform effective manual therapy and is willing to contribute to a thriving practice. We look forward to hearing from you. Priority will be given to those who are able to work Tuesday mornings, Thursdays, and weekends.
Here is some of what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Chiropractic care
- Kind, professional, and supportive work environment
- Truly spacious therapy room
- Patient and insurance billing and collections
- Patient scheduling
- Reimbursement for laundry services and massage supplies
Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must be comfortable working with patients in 60 & 90 minute sessions
- Specialize in therapeutic and deep tissue massage
- Ability to educate on the importance of massage care
- Ability to document/chart appropriately and thoroughly for all patient records within 48 hours of treatment
- Teachable attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a unique practice
- Outstanding patient care
- Excellent communication skills
To learn more about the office, please visit https://www.longchiropracticcenter.com
To apply for this job please visit www.longchiropracticcenter.com.