Website The Dahlia
Relax. Rejuvenate. Repeat.
Subject: Exciting Opportunity: Join Our Team as a Licensed Massage Therapist!
Dear graduates of Northwest Academy for the Healing Arts,
We are reaching out to you because of your school’s outstanding reputation in the field of massage therapy, and we believe that your skills and passion would be a perfect fit for our team at The Dahlia, day spa and gallery. This is an employee/employer opportunity. We offer a competitive hourly wage + both service and retail commissions.
The Dahlia is a start-up day spa in the Sehome neighborhood, located at 1151 Ellis Street, Suite 102- inside The Ellis Station (old KVOS-TV). We offer over 20 years experience in the spa and wellness industries, and we are looking for a talented Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) to join our dedicated team of wellness professionals. The Dahlia will feature three private treatment suites in which we will provide massage therapy, esthetics and Ayurvedic body treatments. We’ve chosen to partner with Ayurvedic-based skin and body, by Tara Spa Therapy.
Why Choose The Dahlia?
We have a book of clients waiting for your services! With nearly 300 clients on our roster, we have many guests waiting for massage services. You will have clients to service from the very start. We’ve already begun our marketing campaign and have frequent website visitors from as far as Surrey, BC. We have a strong referral base from local Doctor (our Medical Officer), Dr. Robin Jackson, who operates a Regenerative Wellness clinic. Dr. Jackson is a ‘Women supporting women” referral well for us.
Positive Work Environment: Our spa is known for its friendly and supportive atmosphere. We believe that a positive work environment is essential for both our team members and clients to thrive.. It’s all about building relationships; with our amazing guests as well as amongst ourselves as a team. At times, professionalism warrants being serious, but we want to have fun as well.
Client-Centric Approach: We prioritize our clients’ well-being and strive to create a personalized experience for each individual. Your expertise in massage therapy will contribute to the overall satisfaction of our clientele.
Professional Development: We are committed to the ongoing professional development of our team. As an LMT at The Dahlia, you’ll have access to training opportunities and workshops to enhance your skills and stay updated on the latest industry trends as well as paid continuing education opportunities to meet your 24 hours/2 years.
Access to generous product discounts: We want you to fall in love with Tara Spa Therapies as much as we have. You will if you use it!
What We’re Looking For:
• Valid Washington State licensure as an LMT
• Proficient in various massage modalities, including but not limited to Reflexology, Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone massage and Manual Lymphatic Drainage. Familiarity and a passion for Ayurveda is a bonus, but not absolute. We will train
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A passion for holistic wellness
• Enthusiasm for promoting health and well-being through consultation and therapeutic touch
• Commitment to providing exceptional, ongoing customer service
• Committed to a strong work ethic, including on-time shift arrival, communication
• Easily builds professional relationships to maintain a steady stream of return clients
• Perform high-quality massage therapy sessions tailored to each client’s needs
• Perform occasional body treatments for detoxification and relaxation
• Maintain detailed and accurate client records, in accordance with HIPAA Laws
• Collaborate with other spa professionals to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for clients
• Have a working knowledge of the products being provided for you and those used on patrons
• Provide homecare product recommendations for continuing maintenance care at-home Whether it’s Wellness Kits, CBD/Recover massage oils & lotions or Balancing Ayurvedic teas; there are many opportunities for you to increase your commissioned sales
• With our assistance, build a book of return clients; invite clients to pre-book their next session with you
• Participate in maintaining a clean, safe environment for our guests and fellow co-workers. Duties may include folding laundry
If you are a dedicated and skilled Licensed Massage Therapist looking to contribute your expertise to a spa that values excellence and client satisfaction, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to [email protected]. Our team will review applications and follow with in-person interviews. We will be looking to hire for a late February/early March opening.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. We appreciate your time and look forward to the possibility of working together to create a haven of relaxation and well-being for our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org